This posting is to alert our readers that our Supply Chain Matters Q4-2015 Newsletter has electronically published to our hundreds of registered subscribers.
Our newsletter is a more insightful look at global supply chain and B2B/B2C business process, technology and other important trends and is offered to both readers of this blog and clients of our consulting and industry analyst advisory services. Please check your inbox to insure you received a copy.
The Q4-2015 newsletter includes the following updates and industry supply chain event implications:
- Our Q4 quantitative and qualitative highlight summaries of global PMI supply chain indices indicating a far more concerning declining trend in overall global supply chain activity by Q4. There is special concern for both China and U.S. activity trends.
- Our reflection on the 2015 holiday fulfillment period and the acute realities and winds of more change in online B2C / B2B strategies.
- Implications of the Trans Pacific Partnership and other global trade initiatives in the months to come.
- Our newest Supply Chain Matters sponsor- River Logic
- General availability of our detailed 2016 Predictions for Industry and Global Supply Chains research report.
If you are not signed-up for distribution and would like a copy of our latest Q4 newsletter, please send an email with the title Newsletter Request to:
newsletter <at> supply-chain-matters <dot> com.
Please remember to include your Name, Role and/or company with your email address and we will have a copy sent directly as well as automatically add your email to future distribution.
Thanks again for your continued dedication. The year 2015 again brought a broadened community of supply chain functional, line-of-business and IT community readers and we remain appreciative.
Bob Ferrari, Founder and Executive Editor